I’m Farah, a daughter, a sister, a wife and a student of MMU, Cyberjaya. The MAIN reason of the existence of this blog honestly is because I have too MANY free times at the moment…HAHAHA…This is because I just finished my 3-years study and now I’m kinda stranded at home waiting for my D-Day (Delivery day), yes dear as I’m writing this I’m on my 37 weeks of pregnancy…
The content of the blog might consist a combination of “bahasa rojak”, since I will seriously used the blog to express my feeling@emotion (kalau ade ape2 yg m’ganggu fikiran, coz I’m no good in expressing my emotion to others) and to fill my FREE TIME =D
I just created this blog for myself basically, but if there is someone who care enough to read bout my ORDINARY LIFE JOURNEY, you are most welcome, other than that, i just don't care… bak kate Lady Sovereign in her “Love Me or Hate Me” song:
Love me or hate me, it's still an obsession.
Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then thank you!
If you hate me then f*** you!
p/s: Sorry baby, mummy xsengaja using the "F" word (> ~ <)
Love me or hate me, that is the question.
If you love me then thank you!
If you hate me then f*** you!
No comments:
Post a Comment